Friday, October 9, 2015

Christmas is Coming!

Have you started saving for Christmas presents? I bet some of you have even started shopping! I am a little behind this year. I'd like to at least have my list ready to go and have put away some presents already. Unfortunately, I am not there yet. I hope to get a list going at least this weekend. What I have done this year however he started putting a little money for some spending away. I have been selling some items on Facebook online garage sales. I have been a little successful and have put the money in an envelope and marked "Christmas." I've also cashed out on some of my survey site I have been working on this year and put that money in the envelope. Hoping to offset the spending a little because as we know can really add up!

No comments:

Post a Comment