Saturday, November 21, 2015

Crying Over No More Free Milk!

For as long as I can remember, the ShopRite in my town has offered a promotion on milk. For every 6th gallon of milk at you buy you get the 7th one free. Woohoo! Free milk! I will take that! You were always given a ticket with each gallon that you purchased and then you can redeem the six of them for the seventh free one. Great! With three young kids milk is quite the staple in our house. Any free milk is a prize! This past Sunday while doing my grocery shopping ,at the checkout, I realized I didn't get a ticket for my milk. When I returned to the store today, I cheerfully went to the customer service counter and explained to the very nice representative that I had not received my ticketfor my milk purchase. He then explained to me that the promotion after many years had ended. You can imagine my sadness and dismay! I told him I was shocked and saddened. My motivation for purchasing milk at my local Shopright went out the door with all of my unused tickets (I had 4 towards my next gallon). I will now be more diligent about shopping for milk sales since I can't rely on my occasional freebie gallon from them anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment