Saturday, November 14, 2015

Final Update~Spending Freeze

So my final update on the spending freeze for the week… I didn't do as well as I thought. I was only participating for Monday. We have something special today and I know we will spend money on. OK so Wednesday I went to JCPenney and use a $10/10coupon. My total was $11.78 so I was $1.78 over. Also, my cats need cat food so I spent $3.50 at Walmart Wednesday night. For me, the spending freeze and then on Friday when I went to the supermarket and bought pizza for my kids for $13. So as far as freezing was not a perfect week. However, my other goal was to add $20 back into the budget each day of the week which was part of the focus on finances challenge that Jordan fromFuncheapfree.com is doing a Focus On FinancesFor the five days I had hoped to do add $100. I actually added in a total of $153. Woo hoo! Here is the break up for that... $20 cashed out Saving Star $80 participated in a taste test and focus group $40 picked up money owed to me at the local consignment shop $13 received two rebate checks in the mail I will continue to update my Focus on Finances as the month goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment