Monday, November 9, 2015

UPDATE: Focus On Finances~DAY 1

SO today is my first day of the Focus On Finances project. Jordan from Funcheapfree.com is doing a Focus On Finances month which I am taking part of. My daily goal for the month of November is to add $20 back into my budget EACH DAY. You can read more about the entire project here. Also, as a part of that project, she challenged readers to a week long spending freeze with no exceptions except necessary bills and emergencies. SO we had to make a CVS purchase. My oldest daughter was sick and we ran out of Advil so my husband had to buy that for her. I consider that an emergency. But then she was craving chocolate chip cookies so I bought those for her later on. I couldn't say no, could I? !? Emergency? Maybe not but she was sick!

I easily added $20 back into my budget by cashing out $20.50 from Saving Star. Woohoo! That was easy!

Tomorrow should be an absolute no spending day!! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment